Canon is well known and is based on a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, which specializes in optical, imaging, and industrial products, like lenses, cameras, medical equipment, scanners, printers, and semiconductor manufactured equipment.
There is nothing more annoying when you gather all your documents, file them, and give the command to print, then wait to get the smooth and crisp prints. Instead, users get completely blank pages. If users are using a Canon printer and are facing the Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages issue, they need to contact the experts as soon as possible. There are numerous things that can hamper your user experience, including various issues, paper jams, hindered response times, and many more. Don’t get stressed. These issues will be solve instantly . In this case, if you follow some of the easy troubleshooting steps.
Have a look the possible reasons behind the Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages Errors :
- Here is some default in the hardware of the canon printer.
- This issue can arise due to a cartridge failure.
- Low ink levels can be one of the fundamental causes behind this problem.
- Maybe some software can be the reason.
- Printer drivers cause issues
- The issue can be with the device that you are using for printing other than the printer.
You may also Read- How to Resolve Canon Printer not Printing Black?
Please Follow the below Steps to Solve the Canon Printer Printing Black Pages issues:
Let’s have a look :
Inspect Cartridge Option :
- Users make sure to install the ink or toner cartridges properly within your canon printer by following the steps given in the installation manually.
- Remove the protective sheet or round covering of the former; otherwise, your work will create the issues and a canon printer printing blank pages errors will occur.
Check ink level Option :
- If the user’s user ink cartridge is empty, then your printer obviously prints blank pages. Users can easily check out the level of ink by observing the menu buttons present in their printer.
Related Blogs- How to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10?
Unclog the Print Heads :
- Generally, this issue arises when users have not utilized their Canon printer for a long time. The ink dried up and blocked the print heads. At that time, by using lint-free soft cloth, users need to clear print heads, or users can try an automatic cleaning method to clean dirty or clogged print heads.
Update Your Printer Driver :
Upgrade is most important for any device. In the printer when the printer driver is outdated, then this starts giving problems. So, users need to update their printer drivers up-to-date.
Check the Documents as You Print:
Maybe the documents users want to print are already blank. It’s a very genius mistake. But it can happen to anyone.
This is really very irritating when users are printing those files that are already blank. It does not matter; small mistakes happen to everyone. Users can again find and print the correct document file. So after that, this problem will be solved instantly.
Check the Paper Size :
Users need to check the paper size as well. Because it happens if you do not set the paper size and if the paper size is not correct, there will be problems.
It could be that the papers you are using for printing are not of the exact size that your print needs.
That’s how the same thing happened with the printer. You can’t put un-sized sheets in it. So, check the pages that you are using for printing purposes.
Mentioned the other Useful Methods :
Let’s have a look :
- Users go to the Windows Desktop screen, launch the control panel,
- Next, move to the option of Devices and Printers.
- Go to the user’s printer name and right-click on it.
- Users choose the selected properties.
- Go to the Device Settings
- Users select the Preferences.
- Below the option of preferences, choose the option of the print head.
- Enter the option of services and clean the print head.
- Users are required to use this option a number of times till the print head is completely cleaned.
- After that, you need to go to the Maintenance tab and select the option of Nozzle Check and Deep Cleaning.
- When all the steps are performed, run a test print at the end to check that the printer is not printing blank pages.
Checkout the Some Other Issues :
Check the Breather Tape :
The breather tape should be quickly removed as it halts the ink to prevent blockage out of the vacuum in the cartridge which ceases the ink to come out on paper hence resulting in blank page printing.
Install a New Cartridge Before It Runs Dry :
If the user’s printer is giving warning signs of low cartridge, users should immediately replace it with a new cartridge. If users ignore the printer ink level warning sign, it will start introducing air into the print nozzle, causing blockage.
Users using Low Quality and Third Party Generic Ink Cartridges:
If users are not using the right ink and rather use a third party low quality ink, the chances of blockage of print nozzle increases at that time. So always try to choose the correct generic Ink.
Related Blogs- How To Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00?
Follow the GuideLines :
Users Follow the guidelines to be kept in mind while dealing with such Problems
- Print Regularly :
This helps the ink to flow constantly through the printhead. It will help the printer to stop ink from sitting and making a block in the nozzle.
- Always use only High-Quality Generic Cartridges
Usage of high-quality generic cartridges should be utilized . Usage of quality ink can create high-quality printouts and a correct viscosity that will not choke or block the print nozzles.
- Make Sure that the Printer is Placed in a Cool Position.
It is recommended to place your printer near a cool place because it is feasible that the ink might be fixed or solidify inside the printhead when the printer is not in use. Locate the printer away from windows and shift the printer to a cooler location so it may prevent any obstacle from while using it
Help-Desk for Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages :
Mostly users using canon printers. In -case you find the issues in Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages .For this problem users need the correct solution. Users can contact our helpdesk at any time because we are available around the clock to provide you with the best possible solutions according to your problem. Here we provide our Toll-Free-Number +1-888-401-4846.Users connect with a support team and experts available 24/7 to provide users with the best solution.