Today, We’ll look at a long-discussed issue with Canon Printer Error 5b00. We’re going to help you understand and fix the problem because we’ve seen a lot of people discussing this issue online every day. Normally, this error indicates a problem with the waste link counter overflowing. When this problem occurs, the printer boots normally as it does every day, but when users try to print or scan a document, the lamp flashes “Green” and “Orange” 8-10 times in a column.
If you try to print some documents from your machine, the Canon printer will show the error message “Support Code 5b00.” There was an issue with the printer.”
Let’s Start with Some Basic Troubleshooting Steps How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00.
What do I do if the Canon printer error 5b00 occurs?
1. Restart the ink Waste Counter.
- To start, disconnect the printer’s power and USB cables.
- Press the Power button while opening the cartridge door.
- While plugging the power cord into the wall socket, continue to keep the Power button.
- Hold the Power button down until the printer starts to reset itself.
- You can turn it off until all of the lights are turned on.
- Wait until the green power light goes out.
- Then quickly push and release the Power button two times.
- The green light can continue to flash for a few more seconds before strengthening.
- Close the cartridge door and try printing again if necessary.
Ink spills on your printer are a common cause of the 5b00 error in Windows 10. Reset the ink insulator if the ink absorber is complete or the waste ink counter is complete.
This quick fix can also be used to clear out many error codes that can occur while turning on the printer.
In fact, if you are unable to uninstall the printer in Windows 10, you can use our complete guide to easily resolve the issue.
2. Clean the Waste Ink Pad by Hand.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the container. This storage can be located in the front or back of the Canon printer, depending on the model.
- Allow the ink cartridges to pass all the way over before proceeding.
- Disconnect the printer’s power cord next.
- A series of white rollers passes behind the cartridge. Check for a small spot which appears like such a foam surface below the roller.
- By pulling mostly on excess paint absorber’s rubber frame, you can remove it.
- Using a paper towel, clean it. Collect all ink waste on paper towel pieces much as possible.
- Remove all of the cartridges in their appropriate place.
- In the printer, reinstall the frame.
3. Alternative Solutions
This error can frequently be caused by a bad ink cartridge. Please ensure your print head is in good working order and therefore it is always clean.
Test the system’s ink level as well. You have no option but to fill it to the full capacity if the ink level is low. Reset your printer to factory reset to start the troubleshooting process.
Related Blog- How to Contact Brother Printer Support Assistant?
Check out Amazon’s offers for regular discounts on Canon ink products to make sure you’re getting the best price possible. There are a few options for resolving Canon printer error 5b00. Use the steps below and let us know if they worked for you as well. If you have any questions regarding or ideas, please post them in the comments section below.
Are you Still having Problems? Use this method to fix them:
If you are unable to properly resolve Canon Printer Error 5b00, Canon Pixma iP2770 error 5B00 or call toll-free +1-866-231-0111 Epson Customer Care Number and get your issues resolved immediately. Our certified experts provide technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone, chat, and email. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issues.