Epson is the high brand for printers and scanners, and the quality of the Epson products is always up-to-mark. Users can create a PDF file, and users can use this option to scan multiple document pages into a single PDF file with Android phone or tables. Users can Print the photos, mails, webpages or files plus Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint or PDF documents. But, currently, many users have issues with their Epson Scanner Not Working in Window 10 proper .Are you also facing the same problem with your Epson scanner? If yes, no worries, this will not remain the same anymore.
Behalf of this writeup ,we will clarify to users how to fix the Epson scanner not working. .Here is the briefing on why the Epson Scanner Not Working in Windows 10.
Check the condition Fixing Epson Scanner Not Working in Windows 10:
Users ensure that methods will help you to incase Epson scanner is not setup on compatibility mode.
In-case Epson Scan cannot communicate with the scanner device in Windows 10.
Please follow these steps to resolve issues of Epson Scanner Not Working in Windows 10:
- Discover the Epson Scan icon on your desktop .
- Enter the right-click on it.
- From the contextual option .
- Tab on Properties.
- A new window will open and users have to choose the Compatibility option.
- Check for a checkbox labeled as Run this program in Compatibility mode.
- Users make sure its unchecked.
- Enter the OK button on the bottom-right of window.
- Tab Windows + R on keyboard .
- Open to the RUN box.
- Press the service msc in the text space and enter OK.
- New window will open which will list all the services running in users’ Windows Operating System alphabetically.
- Search Windows Image Acquisition service.
- Select the Properties from the context menu, ]
- New window will open .
- Press, locate Startup and click on the dropdown options next to it and choose Automatic.
- Users make sure the Service Status below.
- Startup is ready for Running .
- Tab and apply it
- Press OK at the bottom of this window.
Users reboot the system .It will help you if Epson Scanner not working in window 10 .In -case users do not have update the drive to use the Epson Scanner device.
You may also Read- How to Fix Brother Printer Error E1 with Easy Steps?
Methods To Update Drivers To Fix Epson Scan Not Working in Windows 10 :
- Use the Official Website :
Every device maintains an official website where users can find official drivers and other resources related to the device. Here are the steps to using Epson’s official website to download and install updated drivers:
Look out the points :
- Go to the Epson Support Website
- Enter the link below to open it in your default browser:
- Press the model number of your Epson device in the search box in the center of the webpage.
- Tab the Enter button on keyboard.
- New webpage will open.
Here are mention the three Option :
Have a look :
Setup option : This will download the driver and additional software, if required, and establish a connection between the scanner and the computer.
Additional Software :It will be useful to update the existing driver on your computer.
Support : It provides user manuals and other misc.information
Select the first option if users have a formatted system and do not have any driver files on their PC. However, if the Epson Scanner is not working in Windows 10, users should choose the second option as well.
- Use the Device Manager :
Other way is to update drivers for resolve Epson Scan cannot communicate with the scanner in Windows 10 error is to use the Device Manager.
Tool built-in Windows 10 and its free of cost. Users read the all restriction as well. Update through Microsoft server.
The steps to use Device Manager are:
- Enter Windows + R to open the run option
- Type devmgmt.msc and tab Enter on keyboard.
- The Device Manager window will open .
- Use the scanner and enter a right-click.
- A contextual menu will show ,
- Users can select Update Driver Software.
- Execute on-screen directions option
The Device Manager has set options to find updated, and compatible drivers for the hardware joined to your PC
- Use Smart Driver Care :
The final way to coverup Epson Scanner not working in Windows 10 is throw a driver updater software like Smart Driver Care. This application is outline to look for the most updated version of a driver from the internet.
Epson scanner have features for scans prevailing drivers change outdated missing corrupted drives on your system.
It will help users to update the system .Smart Driver Care also has a complete backup of your current drivers before updating.
Download and install Smart Driver Care from the link given below: Launch the application after the installation process is complete and register the program.
Related Blogs- How to Install Epson Printer Drivers Without CD?
Here are the Steps to Fix Epson Scanner for Windows 10 drivers using Smart Driver Care :
- Enter the Scan Now button.
- Scan processes on your PC for driver issues.
- All the potential driver errors will be on display.
- Select the driver update users wish to update.
- Make sure you have selected the Epson Scanner Driver from that list.
- Press Update.
- Users wait for complete the process.
Contact Epson Helpdesk Team for Epson Scanner Not Working in Window 10 Problems:
Many users using Epson scanner and users are happy to use it. In- case Epson Scanner Not Working in Window 10 .The next step is to upgrade the drivers. Updating the drivers can be done in a simple way and users using the Smart Driver Care is the most easy method along with being faster.
The application will update with all drivers in your current system, ensuring a high performance system. Users’ PC would perform proficiently and flawlessly just as the day you took it out of the box. If users not able to do that according to mention the step. So connect with Epson support for resolve their issues .Because experts are available 24/7 hours. Mention the Toll-Free-Number +1-888-401-4846.Users talk to the support team. Error Code Experts Team will resolve your concern Epson Printer Error Code W-12 instantly.
“Hopefully, readers will read this blog and learn about all of the simple solutions to this problem.”