HP Laptop Black Screen Quickly & Easily to Fix Black Screen issue in HP Laptop. Follow this Guide to Fix HP Laptop Black Screen Issue. Most of the users are using HP laptops. People prefer to use HP laptops. These laptops have nice features which are light in weight. You can carry it very easily. There is no error message to help users troubleshoot the problem. This is a very common problem for HP laptop users. It affects Windows updates. There are several tried, tested solutions that can help users resolve this problem quickly. Users continue to enjoy using their laptop.
Here mention the Reasons for HP Laptop Black Screen Issues :
- The Reason is incompatible display drive software.
- A failing backlight that occurred a software issue.
- Overheating the laptop causes Windows to give Black Screen issues .
- The laptops’ inbuilt feature turns screen featureless black in color.
- Overheating occurs on a laptop’s video card processor, resulting in overheating.
- Incompatible with installation of Windows 10.
- Windows updates software driver errors.
- Maybe display issues
- A faulty power supply is causing an overheating problem.
- Loose data cables can force the screen of HP laptop to go black in color.
- Corrupted software viruses are other common reason that causes this issue.
You may also read- Download HP Support Assistant 2021 | Install HP Support Assistant
Steps to fix Your HP Laptop Black Screen Errors After Login
- Not Easy to Reset Or Restart Of HP laptop (3 minutes) :
Incase if users screen goes black, follow these easy troubleshooting points :
- The simplest way to repair issue is by turning off laptop throw holding start button.
- Unplug the charger remove battery.
- Tab on hold down start button for 60 seconds.
To troubleshoot this problem with restart, make sure that you are restarting HP laptop within a timeframe of 3 minutes.
Use the below steps to restart the laptop.
- Shut down the laptop, which displays a black screen.
- Take off all power supplies, power cable battery, external storage device.
- Users have to shut down the laptop ,wait for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reconnect laptop with power cable battery.
- Users Sign in with your users password to see if black screen problems are covered
- Restart the (explorer.exe) process for fix HP Laptop Black Screen on the start-up Windows 10 :
If the user’s laptop is showing Black screen on startup of Windows 10, lookout for ‘explorer.exe’ process as this issue can cause the screen to go Black.
To fix this issues follow the below methods :
- Users press on the keyboard Ctrl, Alt ,Del keys at same time to open the Task Manager.
- Visit the Detail Tab as shown in the image
- Search for option ‘explorer.exe’ process.
- Enter the ‘explorer.exe’ option.
- Press on End Task button .
- Users restart the laptop to check if laptop Black screen issue is resolved.
- If Problem not resolve.
- Select continue for other method
- Check the Task Manager
- Tab on the File option ,choose Run New Task.
- Now users type explorer.exe.
- Click on Enter.
- The process will run the user’s laptop screen issue will be covered.
- Users Update Laptop Graphic Driver :
If users use old versions of graphic driver software, it can be a problem for black screen errors on laptops.
To settle this issue, follow the mentioned points:
- From your keyboard, tab on Windows + X together select (Device Manager).
- Users check out the display adapters
- Right-click on the graphic drive select Properties.
- Check on pop-up window,
- click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to search automatically for updated driver software options.
- The problem is resolve related to graphic driver issues.
Related Blogs- How to Install The HP Support Assistant On Your Device
Method Fix HP Laptop Black Screen Issues At Startup With No Access To Sign In :
- Recover From Bios Settings :
Check it mention points
- You need to turn off your laptop. followed by pressing the power button.
- Now your laptop power light will turn on, your screen will go black 40 seconds.
- Wait to finish the BIOS update process on your laptop.
- Restart your laptop your black screen error will be fixed.
- Boot the Laptop on Safe Mode :
Users will need Windows 10 media installation for this situation.
Check the simple instructions-
- Users will need Windows 10 media installation for this situation.
- You need to download ,burn installation media to USB ,DVD.
- Check the simple instructions-
- Connect the media to HP laptop ,turn off your laptop boot it from installation
- It will show the (Repair this Laptop) option.
- Now shut down the laptop.
- Visit on the Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart.
- Click on F5 to Safe Mode with Networking, tab on ‘Enter’ to open ‘Safe Mode’.
- This process will fix your HP laptop Black screen error startup.
- To disable fast Startup Option :
Follow these Guidelines:
- Visit on Control Panel from search bar of Windows
- Enter on the “Power Options” button.
- Press on (Choose what power buttons do ).
- Click on the Change settings which is currently an unavailable option.
- Use uncheck the Turn on fast startup option.
- Tab on Save the changes.
- Restart your laptop to check if your black screen issue is fixed, maybe not.
Related Blogs- How to Fix HP Printer is in Error State?
HP -Support for fix HP Laptop Black Screen Error :
Everyone using HP products works very efficiently. In-case users using HP Laptop may find problems in an HP laptop Black Screen Error this issues totally change the direction of the performance of the laptop. There-fore we hope that the troubleshooting methods will definitely resolve your problems .if your problem is not resolve. Users connect HP Support team via Call .Here mentioned the Toll-Free Number +1-888-401-4846.Experts will resolve your fixing black screen issues within 24/7. Hope this blog will help you to cover up your problems Easily.