Where Windows 10 users have the privilege of having so many advanced features, there is the time when users face differentiated problems. When the error is found, the user will be prevented from continuing to work. Windows 10 error code 0xc00000f is one of the common user – reported error code. The Boot Configuration Data (BCD) identifies this error as a problem. When the error occurs, an error message indicates that your computer needs repair. It also lists suggestions.
How to Fix 0xc00000f Error Code in Windows 10
Each software problem comes with a solution to repair and solve the HP Laptop Error Code 0xc00000f in Windows 10 successfully. The main workarounds for fixing the error are checking, identifying the problem and repairing the computer, then moving forward to fix or rebuild the boot configuration data and generating the EFI system partition.
How to Fix BCD Error Code in Windows 0xc00000f
The solutions mentioned below have the possibility of fixing the problem of Window 10. In the given sequence, you must follow the steps and instructions exactly. The resolutions given below are highly feasible, so it’s easy to get your Windows back to the normal data security condition.
Method 1 – The devices or USB connection to your computer are detached
The main reason for this error is usually the USB devices attached to the computer or laptop ports. Detaching the cables or USB is therefore imperative. You then need to restart your computer to check that the error has been fixed.
Related Blog: How To Fix BSOD Error 0xc000021a For Windows 8 & 10?
Method 2 – Check the Hard Drive
Before going further, make sure the problem is not created by your computer hardware. You need to run the CHKDSK tool in that case and check your hard disk first.
- Place your CD / DVD installation on the drive and start your computer. Choose the repair computer that moves below once the correct language is set to the keyboard.
- Go to the installation drive for Windows, which is normally C:\ – > Click Next.
- When displaying the screen of System Recovery Options – > Run the Prompt command following the options. Enter and run the commands.
Method 3 – Configuration Wizard Repair PC
- Follow your PC’s repair to fix the 0xc00000f error code in Windows 10. You need to make sure you’ve got a valid bootable like CD / DVD, USB or Flash Drive.
- Attach the CD / DVD and select the language you want to install, time and currency format, and input method with the specific dropdowns – > Click Next.
- Select the configuration wizard to repair your PC. In case the system starts without any error, allow the tool to auto fix the error.
Method 4 – Repair your PC
If you’re holding a bootable CD / DVD, Pen Drive or USB drive, it’s okay, if you’re creating one now. Follow the steps below to create a bootable pen drive, Windows 10 CD / DVD and Windows 8 CD / DVD.
- Insert USB drive, pen drive, Drive DVD / CD into the given port or optical DVD drive into the installation media.
- Reboot your PC and, depending on the computer you are using, press F2, F3, F4, Del or Esc. Select the right boot order once the BIOS screen is displayed.
- Set up your USB drive, pen drive, DVD / CD drive name in the boot device’s first row.
- Press F10 and restart your computer again to save the altered settings. Finally, with the successful installation media, the computer restarts and repairs Error Code 0xc00000f in Windows 10.
You can reach the Windows customer support team immediately via phone or email if the error still persists. Alternatively, at ErrorsDoc.com, a reliable support agency, you can connect to the competent Windows expert team. The in-house team ensures Windows 10’s fast and feasible repair. The team can be reached through the Windows Support Phone Number +1-866-231-0111