Microsoft Outlook is the highly popular email and calendar application in the world today. Millions of users use it globally. Businesses all over the world rely on Outlook to ensure their business communications run smoothly. Businesses manage emails, time, and contacts using Microsoft Outlook, and businesses rely on Outlook to share calendars and schedule meetings. Fix Outlook.com email sync issues. Fix: Outlook Not Sending Emails 2007, 2010, 2013, & 2016. Here is How to Fix “Outlook Cannot Send Email”
Users use the outlook in a smooth way. If users face problems like Outlook Not Sending Email Issues, To solve this issue, users search for an easy solution online. Not to worry about it. This blog will assist you according to your concern and provide you with all the information related to your issue. Readers read this blog without skipping any sections.
Here are a few things users can try to get the messages that are stuck in their inbox sent:
- Resend the message in the outbox.
- Users check their online status.
- Enter the addressee’s email address.
- Check your send option in your Outlook.
- Your outbox folder may be damaged.
- Maybe users’ profiles were damaged.
Have a look at the Simple Procedure for fixing Outlook Not Sending Emails
Resend the Email Message
Users compose and send an email, Outlook updates the email’s status and places the email in your outbox.If you open that email sent, Outlook may change the status of that email and leave it in your outbox. The simplest fix to try email that has been left in your outbox unsent is to try to resend the email manually.
If you open that email sent, Outlook may change the status of that email and leave it in your outbox.
To do this, click on your outbox folder, open the unsent email by double-clicking on the mail message, and choose Send. This will change the status of the email, and Outlook will try to send the message again.
Check your status
Outlook allows users to work in offline or online mode. If the user’s mail is in your outbox and has not been sent, look out for your status to ensure you are working in online mode.
- To Look out for your status in Outlook 2007:
- Users need to open your version of MS Outlook
- Enter on File tab option
- Users make sure there is NO checkmark next to Work Offline
- If there is a checkmark next to Work Offline click it to remove the checkmark
Check the addressee’s email address
An address conflict between your email address and the saved address can be the cause of the mail remaining unsent. If the address is not in the address book, add the email address to your address book. This often helps to get that stubborn email sent.
Check your send option in your Outlook
Users make sure the send options in your Microsoft Outlook are correct by the steps given below:
- Users need to Open Outlook.
- Enter on the Tools tab.
- Choose the Mail Setup and enter or the Send
- Users need to press on depending on your version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Ensure that the “Send Immediately” option is checked.
- Look out for your connection settings to ensure your computer or laptop is connecting to your internet provider.
- Go back into your outbox folder, open the mail and enter on send again.
Create a new outbox folder
Users should check the above methods if their outbox is damaged. It is simple to create a new outbox folder. Users can import messages from the old damaged outbox folder to your new folder. Users should make a copy of your email .you create a new outbox folder. It’s easy to make a copy of your email using a program like Microsoft Word to copy the of the email to save you time if the email is lost this process.
Users need to create a new outbox folder, or a standard folder in Outlook, exit the program and use Windows Explorer to search for the file name with the extension “.dbx. to search the outbox folder in outbox. dbf. Users need to delete this file on their PC Note that any unsent mail will be lost at this stage. Now re-enter Outlook. Create a new message using your word back up and try to send the message again.
You may also Read- Alternative Steps to Reset Verizon Email Password
Create a new mail profile
- Choose “Add” to add a new profile:
- Users need to follow the instructions to set up a new mail profile.
- Start Outlook and try to send you an email again.
Methods for Outlook Not Sending Emails on Windows 10/11
Create a new email profile
- Users visit Search, enter the Control Panel, and open the Control Panel.
- Go to User Accounts and open Mail.
- In the main window, go to “Add”
- In the Profile Name box, type the name of your new profile and click OK.
- Choose the Manually Configurable Server Settings
- On the Select Service page
- Enter on Internet E-mail,
- Users press the Next button
- Fill in the boxes in the Internet Email Settings dialogue box. Make sure that the Account Type setting is set to POP3.
- Click Next and click Finish.
- Now go back to the Mail window.
- Starting Microsoft Outlook, use this profile box to select the profile you just created.
- Enter the OK button.
- Open Outlook to see if there are any changes.
Check if TCP/IP protocol is enabled
- If you have problems, if you switched to profile, you can check if TCP/IP is set as your default protocol.
- Visit Search, type ncpa.CPL, and click on Enter option
- Users need to Right-click on your Internet connection and go to Properties.
- Under the Networking tab, make sure that Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) is checked. If not, check it.
- Press the OK button.
Turn on authentication
- Choose the Tools menu in Outlook > visit to Email Account
- Enter on View or change existing email accounts” > Next option
- Choose an email account > enter on the Change tab
- Check the box outgoing server (SMTP) that requires authentication.
- Use the same setting as my incoming mail server > Hit OK > Apply > Finish.
Fix Outlook Not Sending Emails in Outlook 2019 and 2016 Error
Resend the Message
- Users need to right-click the email stuck in the outbox, point to Move, and select the Drafts folder.
- Open the email in the Drafts folder and click the Send option.
- Users check to see if the message is now in the Sent folder or in the outbox.
Check Your Connection
- Users verify that you are connected to the internet and ensure you’re working online in Outlook.
- Look at the lower-right corner of the Outlook window.
- If it says Disconnected, Working Offline, or Trying to Connect, you are not connected to your email server.
- Click the Send/Receive tab on the ribbon.
- Users click on Work Offline in the Preferences group.
- You should now see Connected to Server in the lower-right corner of the window.
- Enter the “Send/Receive All Folders” button in the Send & Receive group.
- Lookout to see if the message is now in the Sent folder in the outbox.
Related Blogs- How to Fix Verizon Server Setting in Outlook?
Get Instant Support for Outlook Not Sending Emails Issues
We hope the above-mentioned solution is easy and users can use it. If users use these methods. They can resolve outlook Not sending Emails within seconds. If users are not able to understand the methods and need live chat support. You can connect with our helpdesk team. Experts will assist you according to your concern. Support@errorcodeexpert.com Drop your mail on the mentioned support email. Experts will guide you step by step and resolve your problem within 24/7 working hours.