Verizon email is a famous email globally. Millions of users without any issues. It offered great features to its users and users are using the email happily. Users use Verizon email on many devices. If users suffer from the Verizon Server Setting in Outlook. To get the solution to fix this server setting problem. You can read this blog. This blog will provide you with entire information about this . You can use the mentioned methods to set up the server settings and resolve your problem without any trouble. Let’s proceed with the methods without wasting time. All the mentioned are easy and applicable according to your requirement.
Check out the simple Procedure for fixing Verizon Server Setting in Outlook
Users go through the methods
- Users open Outlook Express.
- Go to the Main Menu, choose the Tool, and Accounts option.
- Choose the Mail button.
- To choose, enter the name of your Verizon Online email account.
- Users need to press the Properties option.
- Choose the Servers option
- Change the “Incoming mail (POP3)” server name from its current
- access to incoming.verizon.net
- Change the “Outgoing mail (SMTP)” server name to:
- Check the box labeled My server requires authentication
- Enter the Settings tab
- Users verify that using the same settings as my incoming mail server is
- Tab on ok option
- Users enter OK in the Properties window
- Press on Close in the Internet Accounts window
- create mail and send a new message to your own e-mail address
You may also Read- How to Reset or Change Verizon Email Password?
Verizon Email Server Settings
Look out for the Verizon SMTP Settings (Outgoing Server Settings)
- Check the SMTP Server Addresses: smtp.verizon.net (for Verizon AOL) / outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net
- 465 (SSL) or 587 (TLS) as the SMTP port number
- Encryption: SSL/TLS
- SMTP Username: your complete email address (email@example.com).
- Type your SMTP Password as the password for your email account.
Have a look at Verizon IMAP Settings (Incoming Server Settings)
- IMAP Server Address: imap.aol.com (for Verizon AOL) or incoming.yahoo.verizon.net (for Yahoo).
- IMAP Port Number: 993
- SSL Encryption
Verizon POP Settings (Incoming Server Settings)
- pop.verizon.net (for Verizon AOL) or incoming.yahoo.verizon.net (for Verizon Yahoo)
- Check that the port number is 995.
- SSL Encryption
Look out for the Other simple Methods
Setting Up Verizon SMTP Settings in Outlook
Here’s how you can add the SMTP settings for your Verizon account inside Outlook:
Check out the simple methods.
- Users need to launch the Outlook mail app on their system.
- Users visit File > Info > Add Account.
- You need to type in your Verizon email address, enter your password, and tab on the Connect option.
- Check the connection between your Verizon Email account and Outlook has been established, navigate to File > Info > Manage Profiles > Email Accounts and click on your Verizon account.
- Enter the outgoing mail server name: smtp.verizon.net (for Verizon AOL) and outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net (for Verizon Yahoo).
- Users visit More Settings… > Advanced and check if the port number for the outgoing mail server is 465 and that TLS or SSL encryption is used.
- You need to type your Verizon password and press the OK button.
Related Blog- How to Fix Verizon Email Not Working?
Instant support for Verizon Email Support Number
We hope all the steps are helpful for setting up the Setup Verizon Server Settings in Outlook. You can apply it without any issues. If users think the mentioned methods are enough to set up the server setting. You can connect with the Verizon help desk regarding this problem. You need to drop your mail on the provided support email: Support@errorcodeexpert.com Experts will assist you within seconds without any trouble and provide you an easy solution on live support.