Many of ways of exchanging files between 2 computer system. One most of the comfortable way is to share files between 2 system connected to the same network. Many users face the windows error code 0c80070035 while trying to share resources.
This error could be caused by various reasons. In this blog I will tell you the best solution to solve windows error code 0x80070035 (The network path was not found). So please try all methods given below to trouble shoot and get your problem solved.
Method 1: Make sure your drive is not shared
- Right click on the drive on your computer and select properties.
- Navigate to sharing tab, if you see your sharing network path here says Not shared, then click advanced
- Sharing tab.
- Tick the box share this folder and then make sure the shared name is correct. click Apply and Ok to save and exit.
- Press window key + R. then type the name of the folder in the search box and hit the enter. You should able to access this folder correctly now.
Method 2: Use IP address of your computer
- Press window key + R, then type cmd in run command.
- In the command prompt type the following command ipconfig /all hit enter button.
- Scroll down to IPv4 address check your IPv4 address is correct or not.
- Press window key + R , in run command type \\IPv4 Address\the drive you want to access And then hit enter button.
- Now you will should be able to see your drive is working properly.
Method 3: Change Network security settings
If above method didn’t work you can check whether the problem was on your network connection.
- Press window key and type msc and hit enter button.
- Then follow these path on Pc : Local Policies > Security Options > Network security: LAN Manager authentication level, then double click option Network security: LAN Manager authentication level.
- Now select from drop down menu Send LM & NTLM-use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated. Choose Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Hope now your error get solved by this medthod.
Related Article:- Windows Update Error Code 0x80073712
Method 4: Reset your TCP/IP
- Press window key and select command prompt Run as an Administrator.
- Now type the following command and hit the enter button.
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /renew
- Now again open the command promot and type the following command, hit enter button.
- nbtstat – rnetsh int ip reset
- netsh winsock reset
- Restart your PC to apply changes
Want Us to Solve your problem for you?
If non-of the above methods worked and you don’t have the time to fix the problem call us on +1-866-231-0111 our technical assistance team always ready to help you 24.7 hours service available
Video Showing How To Fix Windows Error code 0x80070035 “The Network path was not found”: