Microsoft Window is the best and most used operating system among them professionals. Some of the windows users faced the error code 0x8024a105 when they are trying to update their windows version. If your one of them then this article is for you, Here in this article I am going to tell you everything related to this error, Reason behind this error and Also the easiest way to fix this, So without further delay lets get started…
Why you’re facing this error?
Error code 0x8024a105 usually appear when you’re trying to update your windows. So of the common reason behind it are listed below.
- Sometime you will face this error because of the slow internet connection.
- Sometimes the virus and malware block the system program and that’s why you have to face this problem.
This is the common reason behind it. Now let’s move to the solution.
There is some easy method which can solve this error,
- First, reboot your computer and try again, If this process doesn’t work then
- Check your internet connection, Or you can try using different internet, This solution works lots of time
- Now delete Software Distribution Folder to do this Startup PowerShell as admin and type in net stop wuauserv followed by net stop bits. Now browse to and select C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution. Use CTRL+A to highlight all files in the folder and press the delete key and then reboot your pc.
If you’re still facing this error then let’s move to another method, To fix this error you just need to follow the below steps
- Press Windows key ( Start button) and select Update and Security.
- Under Update, settings clack on the Advanced Options.
- Unmark the “Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows” option box.
- Reboot the system (Computer) to save the changes.
- Then open Windows Update Settings as explained above and click on Check for Updates.
- Click Check for Updates button several times in order to install all new available Windows Updates. Once your system will be fully updated, you will receive a notification “Your device is up to date.”
- After that, open Update settings again and click on Advanced Options.
After following this step, I will assure that you error will be solved.
There are many free and paid software are available to solve this type of common problem. You can also use them to fix this error. If you not the technical person then softer is the best option for you.
I hope you found what you’re looking for, If this article is helpful for you in any manner then don’t forget to share this with your friends, If you have any question regarding error code 0x8024a105 then feel free to comment.
Want Us to Solve your problem for you?
If non-of the above methods worked and you don’t have the time to fix the problem call us on *xxx number our technical support team always ready to help you 24/7 hours service available.
Our technical support team explain you all steps in details and help you to fix Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x8024a105. Call us on our technical support number +1-866-231-0111 to Errorcode Expert or you can also email us your problem.