Canon has an amazing range of software products. Like Canon Printer digital scanners, digital cameras, printers, even Canon camcorders are extremely famous.Canon printer have specific drivers for each kind of product. Sometimes users’ Canon printers do not work well. If users encounter any technical problems or errors, they may decide to install a Canon printer with the latest version or updated features. Read the blog in this blog we cover up all the important steps regarding how to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10.
Why Do Canon Printer Drivers Not Function Properly ?
- Users use an old version
- Canon printer drivers can corrupt or damage.
- If Canon printer drivers are missing after a Windows Update.
- Maybe Canon printer drivers are not compatible with Windows.
- Canon drivers are obsolete.
- The drivers are corrupt missing
- Updating Windows operating system in Windows 10 update from Windows 8/7/XP.
- Canon drivers are not the same.
You may also Read- How To Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00?
Methods for Install Canon Printer Drivers in Window 10:
Update Canon Printer Drivers through Device Manager
One more best way to reform the Canon printer drivers manually in – Device Manager. It is a Windows in-built utility tool that lets users perform driver download tasks for any device. If users have quite a distinct technical knowledge.
Users can use Device Manager to update Canon printer driver.
Please Check out Points update drivers via Device Manager :
- Enter the Win logo key or R key from Keyboard at a time to invoke Run Dialog box.
- Enter on devmgmt.msc option
- Press the key from the Keyboard.
- Users need to navigate to the Printing or Print Queue category expand it.
- Press right on Canon printer device
- Select the Upgrade the Driver from the list.
- Enter on the Search Automatically for the Updated Driver Software option.
Install Canon Printer Drivers Manually
Lookout the Mentioned Points :
- Go to the Official canon printer website.
- Users have to provide printer model numbers in Search option
- find your product from Products Category Sections.
- You need to choose drivers by selecting the right Windows OS version of your system.
- From retrieved conclusion, locate suitable driver package,
- Users can go for Canon printer drivers install option.
- You have to install Canon printer drivers package,
- Users can unzip the file if the package is within a zipped folder or double-click the exe file option.
- This method will start the process of Install Canon printer driver in Windows 10.
- Users have done the process above steps, you can just reboot your system.
Automatically Install and Update Canon Printer Drivers :
- Users have learned the manual process of Canon printer driver installation,
- If you can learn how to obtain the Canon printer driver in a quick, or easy way.
- With the great tool like Bit Drive Upgrade.
- Here are the manual points that are tedious, hectic, time-consuming, require basic technical skills.
Steps For Install Canon Printer Drivers in Windows 10 With Bit Driver Updater :
- Enter the download button below to install the tool on your system.
- It will help you to furnish a list of missing drivers, corrupted drivers, outdated drivers.
- Tab on Update button the driver update tool can automatically find or install
- Canon printer drivers from its extensive driver database.
- It will automatically install Canon printer drivers on your system.
- Users can restart their systems again.
Refer to the Points for Install Canon Printer Driver in Window 10 Manually :
- Type (Canon+Printer Model Name+Driver) in your favorite search engine.
- Users Enter (canon mf5630 driver) in Google.
- The direct link to download MF5630 drivers is usually display on the top.
- Enter the link you will be directly on the download page.
- Choose the specific operating system. Here users will take Windows 10 32-bit as an example.
- Enter the install driver.
- Users should double-click on the install driver file follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- As users can see, it’s not easy to find the right driver manually.
- Users Product Model Name
Check the steps :
- It’s easy to get the Canon printer model name, users can go to install page instantly.
- Network cards, video cards, motherboards,
- Take more time to get to install page.
Related Blogs- How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00?
Use Correct Driver Version :
The manufacturer may provide several versions for you to choose to download. You need to download the correct version to fix your driver problems. You can always try the latest version first.
A driver has a database with the latest drivers. It will offer you the correct drivers. Driver Easy offers Windows 10 drivers. if users need to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10, download uses it to help them.
Can Canon Printer Driver run on any Windows version?
- Yes, the Canon printer driver can run on any Windows operating system.
- like Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 64-bit, 32-bit.
What’s the Difference Between the 32-bit 64-bit Versions of the Canon Printer Driver?
If we talk about 32-bit 64-bit Windows operating system versions, 32-bit was originally design for 32-bit Windows systems. 64-bit version for Windows operating system .32-bit version can run the 64-bit Windows operating system quite smoothly.
Live Support for Install Canon Printer Driver in Window 10:
Many users prefer to use Canon printer drivers. If users continue to use the old version encounter numerous issues, they can Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10 latest version. Here we mention all the methods with instructions.You can use that method to install it. If users are unable to install it. Here we provide Canon printer support Toll -free-Number +1-888-401-4846.Connect with the support team. The team will assist you in working hours to provide you with the best solutions.