Yahoo is one of the most popular free-to-use email service providers around the globe. There are millions of users active on Yahoo Mail. If you are using the Yahoo account for personal and professional purposes and are receiving a constant flow of messages, you can configure Yahoo mail in Outlook. If users want to Set up Yahoo Mail In Outlook, all the emails can be accessed by Outlook. It would be easier for you to find your messages as they are stored in one place in your outlook account. In this blog, we define all the helpful procedures that are useful for users. For that users need to read this blog without skipping any parts.
Users Setup Yahoo Mail in Outlook, Prepare Your Yahoo Account
If you are allowing Outlook to access your Yahoo account, set up your Yahoo account first as it gives permission for Outlook to connect. This will be implemented by enabling two-step verification on your Yahoo account.
Users need to check the Basic Requirements to Setup Yahoo Mail in Outlook
- You need to create a backup of your Yahoo account. This will prevent data loss.
- Users allow Yahoo to accept log-in from Outlook. Users need to turn on the two-step verification or not.
Two-Step Verification Enabled
If your Yahoo account is secured with two-step verification, generate a Yahoo Mail app password. It’s a simple process, do it fast and use such a password in place of your Yahoo Mail sign-in password you configure Outlook.
No Two-Step Verification Enabled
If users do not use a two-step verification process to secure your yahoo account and are not interested in enabling it Try to set your account to allow email users to access it by using your yahoo account sign-in password. Check the methods to perform it.
- First of all, log in to your Yahoo Mail account by entering the credentials correctly.
- Select your profile name and click “Account Info” in the upper right-hand corner of the web page.
- Selecting the “Account Security” tab
- Now, turn on the “Allow apps that use less secure sign-in” toggle.
- The toggle will turn blue if you switch it to the on position.
- Your Yahoo Mail account will now accept sign-ins from Outlook, and your Yahoo Mail is ready to configure in Outlook.
- To turn this feature off, the top-three written steps and turn off the “Allow apps that use less secure sign-in” toggle.
Related Blogs- How to Fix Outlook Not Sending Emails?
Effective Guidelines to Setup Yahoo Mail in Outlook
Users need to follow the guided instructions noted underneath to very efficiently set up Yahoo Mail in Outlook using the Yahoo IMAP setting. Let’s do it without wasting a single minute!
First Method: Set up Yahoo Mail in Outlook 2019, 2016, and Microsoft 365
Users want to set up a Yahoo mail account with Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, and Outlook for Microsoft 365, check out the easy methods to do that without any issues. Let’s have a look at the methods
- Users need to launch Outlook first on their system.
- Go to the File option.
- Choose the Information option and select the Add Account option.
- You have to enter your Yahoo Mail address and give a tab on the Connect option.
- If your Yahoo account uses two-step verification to highly secure your account,
- Click on the app password you generated, not your Yahoo account sign-in password.
- Users need to enter their correct Yahoo password and select the Connect option.
- Your Yahoo Mail account is now added to Outlook. All your Yahoo messages will now be accessible via Outlook without any trouble.
Second Method: Set up Yahoo Mail in Outlook 2007
Users follow the below-noted steps to connect a Yahoo Mail account in Outlook 2007:
- You need to launch Outlook 2007 on your Windows screen.
- Enter the tools tab and choose the Account Setting option.
- In the Email section, click on the New Tab.
- Select “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP” and enter on it
- Users need to give a check-mark the option stating Manually configure server settings or additional server types and press on it
- Users need to choose the Internet E-mail tab from the listed options and press the button.
- Click the Account Type dropdown arrow to select the “IMAP” option.
- Enter your account credentials shown below.
- Type Your name: The name that appears in the messages you send.
- Users need to enter their Yahoo Mail username.
You may also Read- How to Solve Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 19?
You can apply these mentioned steps
- User Name: “Your Yahoo ID”
- your Yahoo account sign-in password or your app password if your account is secured with two-step verification.
- Enter the More Settings option.
- Enter the outgoing server option give a check on the check -box starting my outgoing server SMTP need to authentication and select use name setting as my incoming mail server
- Tab on advanced option
- Press on the use and type of encrypted connection drop-down menu bar
- Choose the SSL Server option
- In the incoming server IMAP text box type 993
- Outgoing server SMTP IS 465
- To get back to the Internet E-mail Setting option
- Click on the Window and press the ok button
- Press the finish button
Get the Quick Support for Setup Yahoo Mail In Outlook :
Users use all the instructions for Setup Yahoo mail In outlook easily. If users are not able to set up an account. Not to worry about it. Users can connect with our yahoo support experts. Experts are present to assist you within 24/7 working hours. To contact our helpdesk you need to mail your concern on our support mail: Support@errorcodeexpert.com Experts will guide you on how to set up the account easily. The team will guide you step by step and solve your issues within seconds without any issues.