QuickBooks is Intuit’s banking software kit and it is also sold by the same agency. QuickBooks Error 3371 with Status Code 11118 occurs when the QuickBooks device file has the status code 11118. which contains the license properties of your QuickBooks Desktop, is ruined. You get a popup stating that [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] was unable to load license data from QuickBooks.
For QuickBooks, Error 3371, Status Code 11118
QuickBooks Desktop Error 3371 is triggered when the QuickBooks device file containing the license properties of your QuickBooks Desktop gets corrupted. The error message says: ‘License properties could not be initialized’. This message appears in a dialogue box, and another box pops up when you press OK.
QuickBooks Error 3371 is the code that is applied to a series of errors caused by QuickBooks not being able to load license details. These errors are often caused by installation problems on the QuickBooks desktop. The various status codes of QuickBooks Error Code 3371 are as follows:
- Error 3371
- Error 3371, Status Code – 111118
- Error 3371, Status Code – 1
Causes for QuickBooks Error 3371
The explanation behind the appearance of this error is that the file or part that QuickBooks Error Code needs to run is missing or damaged.
Damaged Qbregistration.dat File: It is the installation file for QuickBooks Desktop that contains the licence details for QuickBooks. Any time QuickBooks Desktop is opened, it is necessary to restore and validate the licence details. QuickBooks Desktop will not open if this file gets damaged or corrupted.
Some Factors: This error can also occur when you exchanges before even saving them .QBO file, you must first save the files. Also, this error can occur because of an obsolete Window OS or security software that interacts with some QuickBooks Desktop files.
Method to Fix Resolve QuickBooks Error
Solution 1: Delete the Email File
- The user will need to click the “window+R” keys on your keyboard to begin with.
- A window will open on the screen after that. And then join C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v88 (or copy and paste) here.
- Now, Window Explorer can be spotted as the next location by the user.
- The user would need to step ahead to delete the ecml file.
Solution 2: Update your Windows OS
Throughout the events that your program is out of date or that upgrades are not implemented, the error can occur in the wake of the above steps. The consumer will be expected to follow the steps below in such a situation:
- The user should tap the “Windows” or “Start” button in this technique.
- And then, click on Search for Updates again.
- After a good update, reinstall your QuickBooks desktop again.
Solution 3: Perform a Clean Install
On the off chance that none of the strategies worked for your help, assess the third approach at that stage, and install the new Windows update.
- After that, click on the All Programs tab => Alternatives to Windows Update.
- The next move is to complete the installations of a large number of Windows updates and prepare QuickBooks applications for set-up.
- To correct those errors, follow the steps listed above, which are shown as:
- Recreate the corrupted file and examine the license and address registration issues.
Related Blog: Five Ways To Introduce Quickbooks Payroll Problems
Solution 4: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, you need to download and open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Choose Installation Problems in the Tools Center after that.
- Here, you need to select and run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic App.
- Enable the tool to run and define the problem. [Note: Up to 20 minutes will be needed for this procedure.]
- Only restart your PC when the tool completes the task.
QuickBooks Customer Support Number 1-866-231-0111
However, if you are unable to fix the error 3371 status code 11118 manually, you can call us at our toll-free +1-866-231-0111 QuickBooks Customer Care Number and get your problems resolved immediately. Via phone, chat, and email, our accredited experts provide 24/7 technical support. If you want to discuss any additional installation mistakes, feel free to contact us immediately!